1838 IR Infrared 37.9 kHz Receiver (2 pcs)by Velleman
This module (1838) is a miniaturized infrared receiver for remote control and other applications requiring improved ambient light rejection.
- photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- internal filter for PCM frequency
- inner shield, good anti-interference ability
- high immunity against ambient light
- improved shielding against electric field disturbance
- 3.0 V or 5.0 V supply voltage; low power consumption
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- supply voltage: 3 to 5 VDC
- max. supply current: 1.5 mA
- B.P.F. center frequency: 37.9 KHz
- dimensions: 28 x 15 x 10 mm
- User manual
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when 1838 IR Infrared 37.9 kHz Receiver (2 pcs) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!