1 Channel Latching Relay Module With Touch Bistable Switch 12 Vby Velleman
A relay is an electronic switching device that controls current. This one has a button, so you can toggle the relay directly from the board.
- supply voltage: 12 VDC
- supply current: 15 - 50 mA
- trigger current: 0.5 mA
- contact rating: 10 A 30 VDC
- dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 2 cm
- weight: 25 g
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when 1 Channel Latching Relay Module With Touch Bistable Switch 12 V is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!