This small module can convert higher analog voltage signals to a safe lower voltage level, making it suitable for Arduino compatible boards. It's the perfect sensor to create safe projects, in an easy way.
The sensor is easy to setup because it does not require a library. The voltage conversion ratio is 1/5 and it has an input voltage range of 0-25 V DC.
- converts higher analog voltage signals to a safe lower voltage level suitable for Arduino® compatible boards
- 1 analog input with terminal block connector
- simple setup, no library required
- voltage conversion ratio: 1/5
- input voltage range: 0-25 V DC
- dimensions: 30 mm x 25 mm
- weight: 4 g
- output interface: analog voltage signal
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments