Woven Conductive Tape
This woven conductive (and self-adhesive) tape is great for all sorts of uses: stickable circuits, wearables, and more.
Unlike copper conductive tape, which is flexible but tears pretty easily, this woven nickel-copper alloy tape is flexible and strong. It has an adhesive side too, so you can stick it down to paper, card, or other surfaces, and even to fabric. It can also be hand or machine sewn to attach it more permanently to materials. Both the metal and the adhesive are conductive, so it'll make electrical contact on both sides.
- Strong, flexible woven conductive tape
- Nickel-copper alloy
- Self-adhesive layer (also conductive)
- Dimensions: 5mm wide, 0.1mm thick, 20m long roll
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Woven Conductive Tape is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!