This woven conductive (and self-adhesive) tape is great for all sorts of uses: stickable circuits, wearables, and more.
Unlike copper conductive tape, which is flexible but tears pretty easily, this woven nickel-copper alloy tape is flexible and strong. It has an adhesive side too, so you can stick it down to paper, card, or other surfaces, and even to fabric. It can also be hand or machine sewn to attach it more permanently to materials. Both the metal and the adhesive are conductive, so it'll make electrical contact on both sides.
- Strong, flexible woven conductive tape
- Nickel-copper alloy
- Self-adhesive layer (also conductive)
- Dimensions: 5mm wide, 0.1mm thick, 20m long roll
Woven Conductive Tape
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments