That's one slim cellular antenna! At about 220mm long from tip to tip and with a cable thickness of just 0.8mm, this 2.4GHz WiFi or BLE antenna is slim, compact, and sensitive, with a 4dBi gain.
The antenna is the trace on the PCB that is at the end of the skinny coaxial cable. It has an adhesive sticker back, so you attach it to an enclosure.
It has a tiny MHF3/ IPEX3 / wFL / w.FL connector on the end - not a uFL connector! If you need a 2.4GHz antenna with uFL which is larger, check out this product.
A perfect match for the Feather ESP32 V2 with w.FL antenna port.
- Frequency range: 2400 ~ 2700 MHz
- Characteristic impedance: 50 ohm
- Peak Gain: 4 dBi
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- PCB dimensions: 32mm x 14mm x 0.8mm
- Cable length: 20mm
- Connector: IPEX3 / MHF3 / w.FL
WiFi Antenna with w.FL / MHF3 / IPEX3 Connector
ADA5445Out of stock £2.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments