UNIT SONIC I2C is an I2C interface ultrasonic distance sensor. This allows for easy I2C integration and multi-sensor operation using a single BUS, to save I/O resources.
The module features an RCWL-9620 ultrasonic distance measurement chip with a 16mm probe, which the ranging accuracy can reach 2cm-450cm (accuracy up to ±2%).
It is ideal to apply in robotics obstacle avoidance, fluid level detection, and other applications that require you to perform measurements.
- RCWL-9620 Chip
- I2C communication interface (addr: 0x57)
- Measuring range: 2cm-450cm
- Protective housing
- Built-in temperature compensation, reduce the temperature drift
- Support UIFlow platform
- 1x Unit UNIT SONIC I2C
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable (20cm)
- Robot Obstacle Avoidance
- Fluid Level Detection
- Sitting Posture Detection
|Ultrasonic Ranging Single Chip||RCWL-9620|
|Product size||56 x 24 x 15mm|
|Packing size||76 x 47 x 29mm|
|M5CORE - PORT A||G21||G22||5V||GND|
|UNIT SONIC I2C||SDA||SCL||VCC||GND|
Ultrasonic Distance Unit I2C (RCWL-9620)
U098-B1Out of stock £4.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments