This fully integrated capacitive fingerprint sensor provides an efficient way for users to capture, process, store, and match fingerprints.
Based on high-performance processor & semiconductor fingerprint sensor, it's equipped with built-in IDfinger6.0 fingerprint algorithm that enables it to complete fingerprint recognition independently. And when working with DFRobot Arduino library, the sensor can realize functions like fingerprint entry, deletion, and matching through UART. Also, upper computer software is provided to help users easily operate it.
This low-power sensor comes with a compact size and delicate appearance and offers fast recognition and high security. Moreover, it supports 360-degree view object recognition and deep self-learning.
- 360-degree fingerprint entry and matching
- Self-learning function
- Compact size, easy to install
- Fingerprint door lock
- Drawer Lock
- ID Recognition
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Current: ＜40mA
- Communication Method: UART
- Storage Capacity: 80 fingerprints
- 1: N Verification Time: ＜0.5S
- Pixel Resolution: 508dpi
- Number of Pixels: 160x160
- Operating Environment: -10 to 60℃ / 20% to 80%RH
- Dimension: diameter of 19mm/0.75"
- UART Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (FPC Connector) × 1
- 0.5mm-6Pin FPC Cable × 1
- FPC-Pin Header Adapter × 1
UART Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (FPC Connector)
SEN0542Out of stock £21.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments