SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout - AS7262 Visibleby Sparkfun
The SparkFun AS7262 Visible Spectral Sensor Breakout brings spectroscopy to the palm of your hand, making it easier than ever to measure and characterize how different materials absorb and reflect different wavelengths of light.
The AS7262 Breakout is unique in its ability to communicate by both an I2C interface and serial interface using AT commands.
The AS7262 spectrometer detects wavelengths in the visible range at 450, 500, 550, 570, 600 and 650nm of light each with 40nm of full-width half-max detection. The board also has multiple ways for you to illuminate objects that you will try to measure for a more accurate spectroscopy reading. There is an onboard LED that has been picked out specifically for this task, as well as two pins to solder your own LED into.
- 6 visible channels: 450nm, 500nm, 550nm, 570nm, 600nm and 650nm, each with 40nm FWHM
- Visible filter set realized by silicon interference filters
- 16-bit ADC with digital access
- Programmable LED drivers
- 2.7V to 3.6V with I2C interface
- 2x Qwiic connectors
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- Datasheet (AS7262)
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier