Scroll HAT Miniby Pimoroni
A 17x7 matrix of bright white LEDs with individual brightness control, and four handy buttons, made for Raspberry Pi. Just the job for scrolling messages, animations, and more!
Scroll HAT Mini's 119 LEDs are plenty for scrolling text, and the individual PWM brightness control over each pixel opens up a whole heap of potential for swish animations. The buttons could be used to toggle through modes or menus, for playback control, or even to control simple games. The pre-soldered header means there's no pesky soldering!
Use Scroll HAT Mini as a scrolling message display for your tweets, the weather or the news. There's even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong, or snake, using the buttons for controls.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white LEDs (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each LED
- IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip (I2C addr. 0x74)
- Four tactile buttons
- Mini HAT-format board
- Fully-assembled (no soldering required)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Dimensions: 65x30x10mm
As always, we've got a handy Python library for controlling your Scroll HAT Mini. It's shared with Scroll HAT Mini's predecessor Scroll pHAT HD, but we've added a few examples of how to use the buttons on the newer board.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier