The rocker switch is a classic and this one is a great size for an unobtrusive on/off switch.
It can be panel mounted and has two tabs for connecting wire. You can either solder wire or use a quick-connect connector.
- Maximum Voltage: 250VAC
- Maximum Current: 6A @ 250VAC or 10A @ 125VAC
- Contact Resistance: ≤35mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥100MΩ
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Snap-in Panel Mount
- Switch face measures 15 x 21mm
- Switch body measures 12 x 19 x 14mm (w x d x h, not including rocker or contacts)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments