Our go to choice for a through hole ADC. Easy to hook up to the Raspberry Pi, communicates via SPI - add up to eight 10-bit analog channels to your projects!
These ADCs feature a successive approximation register (SAR) architecture and an industry-standard SPI se rial interface. 200k samples/second, 4 or 8 input channels, low power consumption (5nA typical standby, 425µA typical active).
- MCP3004-I/P (4 channel) or MCP3008-I/P (8 channel)
- 10-bit resolution
- Four or eight single-ended channels
- SPI interface
- 200 ksps sample rate at 5V
- -40 to +85°C temperature range
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments