10-bit ADC (SPI)
Our go to choice for a through hole ADC. Easy to hook up to the Raspberry Pi, communicates via SPI - add up to eight 10-bit analog channels to your projects!
The MCP3008 features a successive approximation register (SAR) architecture and an industry-standard SPI se rial interface. 200k samples/second, 8 input channels, low power consumption (5nA typical standby, 425µA typical active).
- 10-bit resolution
- Eight single-ended channels
- SPI interface
- 200 ksps sample rate at 5V
- -40 to +85°C temperature range
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when 10-bit ADC (SPI) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!