A snazzy black 16mm momentary button with a yellow/amber illuminated ring.
We recently switched to using this button for our Picade - it's nice and sturdy, with a comforting orange glow when it's turned on. It's also waterproof!
- Momentary switch
- Black metal casing with a yellow/amber LED
- Reversible polarity LED
- IP67 waterproof
- Contacts: Single Pole Double Throw
- 2.8mm spade connectors for switch (labelled NC, NO and C)
- 2.8mm spade connectors for LED (labelled 1 and 2)
- 16mm diameter
- Suitable for mounting in panels between 1 and 9mm thick
- Overall depth (including spades): 34.8mm
- Hole diameter: 16mm
- Cap dimensions: 3mm high
- Button fascia diameter: 18mm
- Ensure that you use a suitable current-limiting resistor for the LED
- We power ours from 3v3 on the Pi and use a 330 ohm resistor.
Metal Illuminated Button (Picade Power Button)
Other things that could come in handy!
Picade Wiring Loom v2+ £4.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments