STAMP PWR485 is an RS485 communication expansion board, that converts the 3.3V TTL level of the MCU serial port into a differential signal compatible with the RS485 standard.
With a compact size 20 x 4.6 x 23mm, it can be integrated into various embedded devices for RS485 communication interface expansion. Suitable for RS485 sensor data acquisition, Modbus bus node communication, and other applications.
- SP485EEN-L/TR(RS485 transceiver)
- 2x RS485 interface expansion (parallel), can be connected to two devices at one time
- Red LED indicator
- The PWR485 interface supports 9-24V DC input, internal DCDC step-down to 5V to power the module and main control.
- Baud rate.
- Stable communication baud rate: 9600bps/115200bps
- Maximum communication baud rate test: 128000bps
- Multiple soldering options
- Three types soldering options are available (SMT, DIP, Jumper wire),
- With high-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃
- 1x STAMP PWR485
- 1x HT3.96-4P female connector
- 2x HY2.0-4P female connector (blue + white)
- 1x HEX Key 1.5mm
- RS485 communication
- Modbus device communication
|Input Voltage||PWR485 interface supports 9-24V input power / TTL side input voltage 5V|
|Recommended operating baud rate||9600bps/115200bps|
|Input Logic Level||3.3V|
|Product Size||20 x 4.6 x 23mm|
|Package Size||93 x 138mm|
M5Stamp RS485 Module
S001Out of stock £5.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments