StampISP is an ESP32 programming tool with USB to serial port in STAMP series package, using CH9102 chip inside, and built-in 3.3V DCDC circuit, 5V power supply and USB D+/D- signal line led out on the side of the PCB.
It adopts STAMP package and can support SMD, DIP, flying wire and other uses. This product can be used for ESP32 circuit download, embedded part of product ISP function, etc.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible，Type C interface.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface
- supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 4Mbps.
- 3.3V OUTPUT
- ±8kV ESD protection
- Program download indicator (red/blue)
- 1 x Stamp ISP
- 1 x 1.5mm hex key
- 1 x 2.54-6P Curved needles
- 1 x 2.54-6P Inline needles
- ESP32/ESP8266 program download
- Other serial port communication
|USB communication chip||CH9102F|
|Step-down DCDC power supply chip||SY8089|
|USB interface type||Type C|
|Product Size||20mm × 20mm × 4.7mm|
|Package Size||136mm × 92mm × 13mm|
M5Stamp ISP Serial Programmer Module (CH9102)
S006Out of stock £4.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments