Unit Limit is a limit switch sensor.
When the switch bar is pressed, the digital single of the Unit would change from 3.3V to 0V, which may generate a limit signal to MCU or other peripherals. Applied for multiple mechanical equipments, to achieve limit protection.
- Contact limit switch
- Long durability, upto 400K times lifetime
- Multiple installation methods
- 1x Unit limit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20cm)
- Stop switch/Limit switch
|Switch Bar Length||16mm|
|Mechnical Lifetime||400K Times|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Output Logical Signal||DC 3.3V|
|Product Size||37 x 24 x 9.5mm|
|Package Size||92 x 135mm|
Limit Switch Unit
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments