The Future Board is an ESP32-WROVER-B based educational hardware designed for kids to learn and experience hot topics such as IoT and AI.
The Future Board features many input and output hardware, such as a 160x128 full-color TFT screen, enabling you to create a variety of interesting works with real-time feedback and interaction. The built-in WiFi and Bluetooth module allow you to easily explore IoT applications. The edge-connectors are identical to BBC Micro:bit, enabling users to easily transition to a new ecosystem without having to readapt their knowledge.
The Future Board will be your best companion in learning and having fun.
- Supports both graphical (Kittenblock, based on Scratch3.0) and text-based programming(KittenCode for Python3 and MicroPython programming).
- A full-color screen means that all visual feedback, such as sensor readings will be real-time and easy to read.
- The speech recognition module is able to recognize Chinese and English.
- On-board speaker and RGB LED provide more visual-audio feedback, bringing more flexibility to your work.
- Runs on specially designed FutureOS GUI, allows storage expansion via SD card slot, and more importantly, realizes functions such as storing multiple programs and choosing which one to run.
- Unique semi-clap design
- The front side is covered by exquisite ABS plastic to stabilize the screen and make it more aesthetic.
- The backside is exposed on purpose to let educators and individuals teach and understand knowledge about sensors and circuitry directly and to minimize the board volume.
- The two antennas on the top give the board a more futuristic appearance.
- Continues the style of the edge connector on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit. Considering teachers and schools already have expansion boards and experience in using them, the Future Board is compatible with these expansion boards, which substantially reduces teaching cost and improves effectiveness.
- IoT projects can be easily done, students can easily understand and grasp the concepts of IoT. An easy-to-use MQTT server is also provided, eliminating the hassles of dealing with different MQTT platforms.
- Future Boards can communicate with one another via wireless radio, catering to the need to operate robots and interaction between learning and teaching.
- A hole to attach a lanyard to the board improves portability and convenience, you can hang it around your neck or put it in your pocket.
- Support wireless program downloading (Web REPL), enables you to program on tablets and smartphones.
|Power Supply||TypeC USB / 3.7V Lithium Battery (rechargeable)|
|Maximum Working Voltage||3.6V|
|Minimum Working Voltage||1A|
|Size||51.6 × 51.6 × 11 mm|
|On-board Resources||160*128 TFT Color Screen|
|Full-color ws2812 LED*3|
|Passive Electromagnetic buzzer|
|SD Card Slot|
|40P Edge-Connector I/O|
|2.4~2.5 GHz WIFI & Bluetooth|
|Speaker (speech recognition)|
|Programming Platform||Kittenblock (based on Scratch 3.0)|
|KittenCode (based on Python3 & MicroPython)|
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at KittenBot - check out their website!