Make the Raspberry Pi Pico the core of your new robotics project with the Kitronik Compact Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico.
This Compact Robotics Board enables the Raspberry Pi Pico (connected via pin header) to drive 4 motors (or 2 stepper motors) and 8 servos. It also features 27 other I/O expansion points and Power and Ground connections.
The Robotics Board features 2 Dual H Bridge Motor Driver ICs. These are capable of driving 2 standard motors or 1 stepper motor each, with full forward, reverse, and stop control. There are also 8 servo outputs, capable of driving standard and continuous rotation servos. They can all be controlled by the Pico using the I2C protocol, via a 16 channel driver IC. The IO break out provides connections to all the unused pins on the Pico. The 27 available I/O pins allow other devices, such as sensors or ZIP LEDs, to be added to the board.
Power is provided via either a terminal block or servo style connector. The supply is then controlled by an on/off power switch to the board and there is also a green LED to indicate when the board has power. The board then produces a regulated 3.3V supply which is fed into the 3V and GND connections to power the connected Pico. This removes the need to power the Pico separately. The 3V and GND pins are also broken out on the header, which means external devices can also be powered.
To use the robotics board, the Pico should be firmly inserted into the dual row pin socket on the board. Ensure the Pico is inserted with the USB connector at the same end as the power connectors on the robotics board. This will allow access to all of the board functions and each pin broken out.
- A compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your Raspberry Pi Pico robotics projects.
- The board can drive 4 motors (or 2 stepper motors) and 8 servos, with full forward, reverse, and stop control.
- It also features 27 other I/O expansion points and Power and Ground connections.
- The I2C communication lines are also broken out allowing other I2C compatible devices to be controlled.
- This board also features an on/off switch and power status LED.
- Power the board via either a terminal block or servo style connector.
- The 3V and GND pins are also broken out on the Link header, allowing external devices to be powered.
- Code it with MicroPython or via an editor such as the Thonny editor.
- 1 x Kitronik Compact Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Length: 68mm.
- Width: 56mm.
- Height: 10mm.
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Example MicroPython code - GitHub repository.
- Get started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Raspberry Pi Pico frequently asked questions.
- More information on the Pico.
- About MicroPython.
- About Python.
- The Thonny editor.
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet.
- RP2040 Datasheet.
Kitronik Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
KIT-5329Out of stock £14.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments