HDMI 10" LCD Screen Kit (1024x768)by Pimoroni
We use this 10" screen (1024x768) in our 10" Picade, and this screen kit with Pimoroni-made display driver board and keypad is great for DIY arcade builds, or to upgrade your older Picade (pre-2018) to a larger display.
This panel has great viewing angles, and the 4:3 aspect ratio is perfect for retro games. We've made our own high-quality HDMI>LVDS display driver board to drive the panel, with some nice bells and whistles like the ability to break out the I2S audio, or to add your own buttons to control the display and navigate the menus.
Just supply the display driver board with a good-quality 5V / 1A supply through a micro-USB cable or power supply and you're good to go!
- 1024x768 resolution
- Wide viewing angle display
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (nits)
- Outer dimensions: 210.16x164.25x2.85mm
- Active screen area: 196.61x147.46mm
- Weight: 238g
Display driver board features
- Pimoroni-made display driver board (HDMI>LVDS)
- Keypad and controllable backlight brightness, contrast, and saturation
- HDMI input
- Power supply: 5V / 1A
- Driver board dimensions: 65x56.5x8.5mm
- Display ribbon cable length: 50mm
- Keypad dimensions: 56x13.5x4.25mm
- Keypad ribbon cable length: 20cm
You can find a PDF template for the pre-2018 Picade screen shim here which can be used to either modify your current shim or create a new one.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier