Grove to STEMMA QT / Qwiic / JST SH Cable - 100mm longby Adafruit
Are you a maker in the midst of a STEMMA dilemma? This 100mm long cable is a fantastic chimera-cable fitted with STEMMA QT / Sparkfun Qwiic JST SH on one end, and a Grove connector on the other.
This cable can be used with STEMMA or STEMMA QT / Qwiic boards to easily connect sensors and drivers from one board to the other.
Please note you will have to watch for voltages on the power/signal pin when using 3V-only Qwiic sensors with this cable!
- You can use this to connect any Grove I2C sensor (3-5V) to an I2C host with Stemma QT or Qwiic connectors (3V)
- You can use this to connect any STEMMA QT (3-5V) sensor to Grove or STEMMA host (5V) board, and vice versa
- Warning: If you want to connect a Qwiic board (3V power only!) to a Grove or STEMMA host, make sure the power switch is set to 3V
The colors are:
- Black for GND
- Red for V+ - For Qwiic boards, 3.3V. For STEMMA QT, 3 to 5V.
- Blue for SDA
- Yellow for SCL
For more information on JST, visit their website.
- As of August 20, 2021 we've changed suppliers for this cable, the clasp on the Grove ending has changed look slightly (but still works great to plug into Grove connectors).
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Grove to STEMMA QT / Qwiic / JST SH Cable - 100mm long is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!