Glint - Programmable Wearable Braceletby Seeed Studio
Glint is a wearable bracelet aimed at young students, who are just starting out with graphical programming, allowing them to create projects with lots of interactivity
- Comes with 3 pre-loaded programs, that are activated by push button presses
- Customize display effects easily with graphical programming on Codecraft
- Elegant outer case which is durable and dirt-resistant
- 12 High-quality RGB LEDs which are soft and easy on children's eyes
- Carefully fine-tuned pre-set colours/ customization options
- Various built-in lighting animation sequences
- Push-button & three-axis accelerometer for interactive motion detection
- USB Type-C for faster charging and data transfer
- Online educational course materials to get started easily
Glints interactive interface consists of 12 programmable RGB LEDs, a push button in the center and built-in accelerometer. Behind the simple, yet elegant appearance of Glint, there is a wealth of projects that can be done, which are described in the free online course, included with every Glint purchase.
It is easy to get your young students excited about Glint – the whole assembly process takes about 5-10 minutes and they can start exploring Glint right after that, no initial programming required.
Pre-loaded Dazzling Display Effects
Glint comes with 3 pre-loaded programs, that are activated by push button presses.
Customize display effects with Graphical Programming
After the students finished having fun with pre-loaded programs, it is time to slowly transition them to graphical programming environment, Codecraft.
Elegant outer case which is durable and dirt-resistant
Before assembly, the circuit is in a powered-off state, and students can see what is inside of the bracelet, and with the help of an adult understand the hardware and its functions. After assembly, the mainboard is protected by the case, which makes it resistant to humidity and accidental damage.
High-quality RGB LEDs
All 12 RGB LEDs are high-quality diffused light LEDs, the light is distributed evenly, so it is soft and easy on children's eyes.
Various built-in lighting animation sequences
No need to write complex light animation sequences by yourself, you can upload a variety of built-in animations directly to achieve impressive effects. (more animations will be gradually added)
Push button + three-axis accelerometer for interactive motion detection
The shape design of Glint is inspired by a classical “flying saucer shape”, which gives it a mysterious and high-tech look. The “cargo space” in the middle of the disc is actually a push button and the pilot character inside can be swapped as desired. The Three-axis accelerometer can detect a variety of motions, for example, punch, shake, fall, and so on.
The pilots are replaceable. Two pilots are provided for you in the box. Advanced players can also 3D print a pilot they like to fit in the "cargo space". Click here to download a 3D printing file
USB Type-C for faster charging and data transfer
USB Type-C is the new standard and comparing to old micro-USB, it is more durable and safer for children to use. Glint’s 410 mAh battery can be fully charged within 1 hour.
Educational course materials to get started easily
Kids' creative thinking and hands-on skills are nurtured while they design new interactions or modify light display sequences. Glint's online courses will guide users to make dazzling creations while learning about coding.
- Maker teachers
- Early primary school students
- Homeschooling educators
- Junior STEM camps
- Display: 12 RGB LEDs
- Motion Detection: 3 axis Accelerometer
- Built-in Power Supply ：Rechargeable Lithium battery 410 mAh
- Power Charging and Data connection: USB-C
- Package Dimensions: 42 (L) x 192 (W) x 193 (H) (mm)
- Weight 198 (g)
- 1 x Brain Board
- 1 x Board Cap
- 1 x Top Cap
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Button cap
- 1 x Pilot No.1
- 1 x Pilot No.2
- 1 x Snapband
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x Guidebook
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier