This is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor launched by DFRobot.
The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of NO, NO2 and H2.
The matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gas to facilitate the testing and use of sensors. The product supports 5V power supply, analog voltage output, and has power supply enable/disable pins for low power consumption.
- Integrates the concentration conversion formula
- Low power consumption.
- Gas leak detection
- Gas safety equipment
- Air environment detection
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of NO, NO2, H2
- Operating voltage: 4.9～5.1V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Measuring range:
- 1 – 1000ppm(Hydrogen H2)
- 0.05 – 10ppm(Nitrogen dioxide NO2 )
- Working temperature: -30～85℃
- Working humidity: 5～95%RH （No condensation）
- Storage temperature: -40~85℃
- Lifespan: >2 years（in the air）
- Circuit board size：12mm×16mm
- Mounting hole size：Inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 4mm
- Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-2714 x1
- Black pin header-3Pin x1
Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-2714
SEN0441Out of stock £8.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments