Make some waves with this handy Direct Digital Synthesis signal source unit, which includes an AD9833 programmable waveform generator and a STM32F0 micro controller.
Communicating via I2C (addr:0x31), it can output multiple waveforms (sine wave, triangle wave, square wave output, sawtooth wave, signal output amplitude 0-0.6V) with adjustable frequency and phase.
It also supports deep sleep mode, which can reduce power consumption when idle. Perfect for generating waves for feeding into a synth or even for creating a whole new electronic musical instrument!
- Digital programmable frequency and phase
- Signal output amplitude 0-0.6V
- Sine wave/Triangle wave/Square wave/Sawtooth wave (fixed frequency: 13.6KHz)/DC output
- Output frequency range: 0MHz to 1MHz (10MHz based on the reference clock)
- 28bit frequency resolution
- 11bit phase resolution
- 1x DDS Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable
- 1x SMA-2.54mm cable
|Sine wave/Triangle wave/Square wave/Sawtooth wave (fixed frequency: 13.6KHz)/DC output
|Signal output amplitude
|Output frequency range
|0MHz to 1MHz (10MHz based on the reference clock)
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at M5Stack - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments