COM.LoRaWAN868 v2.0 is a LoRaWAN communication module suitable for 868MHz frequency launched by M5Stack.
The module uses the ASR6501 scheme, which supports long-distance communication and has high sensitivity characteristics. The module integrates the LoRaWAN protocol stack, adopts the serial communication interface (using AT command set for control), and can be used as a collection node for a large number of access gateways for data collection management.
This module is suitable for long-distance low-power IoT communication applications, such as the deployment of environmental monitoring nodes.
- When used with the FIRE main control, due to the PSRAM pin conflict, please switch the DIP switch pins of the module base to TX(0/13), RX(5/15), and the device can use USB/ External DC is used for power supply.
- When used with Core2 series main control, due to the different order of the base pin array, COM.X base pins TX(16), RX(17) correspond to the actual pins TX(14), RX of the Core2 main control (13) The equipment needs to use external DC for power supply.
The module base has a DC power input interface. Please strictly follow the input range (5-12V) to prevent damage to the module when using this interface to connect to the power supply. The internal power DIP switch can adjust the voltage level of the internal terminal VIN to adapt to different modules.
- Operating frequency: 868MHz
- SMA antenna
- Communication interface: UART
- Command protocol: AT command
- 1x COM.LoRaWAN868 v2.0
- 1x SMA Antenna
- Automatic remote meter reading
- Intelligent traffic intelligent parking lot
- Remote irrigation and environmental monitoring
868MHz supported countries
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Minimum receiving sensitivity
|Maximum transmit power
|54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2mm
|165 x 60 x 36mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at M5Stack - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments