A thermistor is a type of resistor where the resistance is dependent on temperature, more so than in standard resistors.
- NTC type: NTC-MF52 3950
- temperature range: -55 °C to 125 °C
- accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- pull-up resistor: provided, 10 KOhm
- connection: 3 pin, (+) 5V , (-) ground, (S) analogue output
- dimensions: 20 x 15 x 5 mm
- User manual
Analogue Temperature Sensor Module (2 pcs)
WPSE320Out of stock £5.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments