Do you have a USB logic analyzer, multimeter or oscilloscope and find yourself bumping up against the frustation of a shared earth ground? This handy little low-cost USB isolator is exactly what you need to provide protection against harmful noise, ground loops, surges, and spikes.
- Power and signal isolation improves common-mode voltage, enhances noise rejection, and permits two circuits to operate at different voltage levels.
- Works with any 1.5Mbps (low speed) or 12Mbps (full speed) USB device.
- Does not work with high speed USB devices (often used for video cameras). Check your product to make sure its low/full compatible.
- Based on Analog Device's USB isolators
The USB Isolator is particularly useful when paired with USB testing instruments, where you need to separate or isolate your earth ground (through the USB connector to the computer to the power plug) from your circuit for high voltage, accident-protection, or floating ground needs.
Best of all, this USB isolator even has its own isolated 5V power supply that can supply 100mA. This makes it perfect for your BitScope Micro USB! Protect your computer or laptop, use one of these in between your ports.
- 52mm x 30mm x 10mm / 2" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Weight: 8.6g
Adafruit USB Isolator - 100mA Isolated Low/Full Speed USB
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments