Adafruit FLORA Color Sensor - TCS34725by Adafruit
Your electronics can now see in dazzling color with this lovely color light sensor.
- RGB and clear light sensing elements
- Onboard IR filter localised to the colour sensing photodiodes minimizes the IR spectral component of the incoming light and allows color measurements to be made accurately. The filter means you'll get much truer color than most sensors, since humans don't see IR.
- 3,800,000:1 dynamic range with adjustable integration time and gain so it is suited for use behind darkened glass or fabric.
- Neutral 4150°K temperature LED with MOSFET driver provided to illuminate your subject and help you get consistent colour (can be turned off afterwards to save power)
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Adafruit FLORA Color Sensor - TCS34725 is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!