Touch pHATby Pimoroni
Six touch-sensitive buttons to use for whatever your heart desires, with added LEDs (did you expect anything less?)
Touch pHAT has six capacitive touch buttons, each with a bright white LED, designed to be completely agnostic about what they're used for. You can even use a dry erase pen to write on the pads to label their function.
It uses the CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip. The LEDs have been under-mounted and shine through exposed sections of the PCB to give a pleasing yellow-green glow and a completely smooth top surface!
Use Touch pHAT as a controller for your robot, a controller for your Mote lights, a tiny drum machine, or use it to build a simple game where you have to taps the buttons to repeat the sequence of lights that just flashed.
The MagPi gave Touch pHAT a four star review and said that it "makes it a lot easier to add input buttons to projects".
- Six capacitive touch buttons
- Six bright white under-mounted LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip
- Touch pHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
Our handy one-line installer will install the Touch pHAT Python library for you. We've included a couple of examples too, to show off what you can do with Touch pHAT.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier