The SmartiPi is a versatile Raspberry Pi 2 / B+ and camera case with Lego® and GoPro® mount compatibility.
- Permanently embedded 2x6 Lego® compatible plates.
- Included is a 6x10 Lego® compatible plate that can be snapped onto the embedded 2x6 plates. This makes the top flush.
- Screw together construction with 4 screws included.
- 3 holes which line up with 75mm vesa mounts
- Areas in housing for routing through zip ties and/or twine.
- Quick wall mount eyelets on back.
- Stacking features on bottom allow for stacking of multiple SmartiPi cases. ( bottom features are not Lego® compatible)
- Feature on housing can be used with GoPro® mounts (bolt included).
- Holes for DSI and CSI cable routing.
- Compatible with 40 pin GPIO connector (secondary strain relief must be removed, if applicable).
- Visual access to LEDS.
Camera case features
- Compatible with the official Raspberry Pi camera.
- Simple snap together construction.
- Lego® compatible back.
- Two screw holes for mounting.
- Middle hole for using third party gooseneck arms (hole is same size as hole on camera PCB).
Please note: We've had reports that many HAT boards will not fit inside this case!