A lot of fun squeeezed into a tiny computer! Everything* you need to to get started with the Raspberry Pi 4!
Protect your Pi from bumps and bruises in our slick Pibow case, add a heat sink to improve thermal performance, then learn how to code the Blinkt! rainbow light that comes with your kit, using the Python programming language. You can even make a (SQUEE!) rainbow animation with it!
Just pop the pre-imaged micro-SD card into your Pi, plug in all the bits, and away you go! After you've installed our Blinkt! software (it's super simple) you'll learn how to code it with Python.
There's a sheet of 11 fun and colourful (and peel-able off-able) stickers to personalise your Pibow case, and even a name sticker.
- Raspberry Pi 4 (1GB RAM)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Pibow case
- OS with Minecraft and Scratch (on microSD card)
- Blinkt! with 8 rainbow lights
- HDMI display cable and micro-HDMI adaptor
- Heat sink
- Worldwide USB-C power supply
- Sticker sheet with 11 stickers
*just add a monitor or TV as a display
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU ( ARM v8, BCM2837)
- 1GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- On-board wireless LAN - dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0, low-energy (BLE)
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit ethernet
- Power-over-Ethernet (requires additional Raspberry Pi PoE HAT)
- 40-pin GPIO header
- 2× micro-HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- DSI display port, CSI camera port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Micro-SD card slot
- USB-C power