The ProtoPal is an affordable prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, A+ and B+
The focus of the design was to fit as much prototyping space on the board as possible, and so it boasts no less than 288 prototyping holes.
- Fits the A+ and B+ Raspberry Pi
- Large prototyping area
- GPIO breakout for connecting the Pi to your prototype
- 2 separate power rail lane sections
- Central power rails (to be connected by user)
- 40-pin GPIO header included
- Support screw included
- Same size as the Raspberry Pi A+
The prototyping space is laid out 'breadboard style' - in lanes of connected holes making it really easy to add components. In the centre there are two power rails for you to connect to the power of your choice.
The GPIO is fully broken out, alongside additional power rails to help you build your project.
The PCB is made with high quality ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) plating.
The kit comes with the PCB, a GPIO header and support screw.