Upgrade your Picade to a larger 10-inch* display with this kit. That's 47% more viewing area compared to the stock 8-inch display! The kit contains the 10-inch display, acrylic assembly, display driver board, keypad, and ribbon cables.
*it's actually 9.7", but we're calling it 10" because it's less of a mouthful
If you have an older Picade (pre-2018, including Kickstarter models), then you should get the 10" screen kit rather than this Upgrade Kit, as it doesn't include the acrylic pieces or card surround, which you won't need.
- 10-inch, 1024x768 (4:3 ratio), wide viewing angle display
- Pimoroni-designed and manufactured HDMI display driver board
- Keypad and ribbon cable
- Short ribbon cable
- Acrylic screen mount assembly pieces
- Black card display surround
- Low-profile M2.5 metal screws (for mounting driver board)
- The display driver board included with this 10-inch display kit is specific for this display, and is not interchangeable with our 8-inch display driver board
- The keypad and keypad ribbon cable are interchangeable, so you can use your existing 8" screen keypad and cable, if you wish
- The top part of the 10” screen assembly is not held together with nuts and bolts, but will be held in place by the tabs and slots once the cabinet is screwed back together. You might want to use a couple of pieces of masking tape to hold things in place until you get the cabinet back together.
- We've put together a handy printable instruction sheet to help with your 10" screen upgrade that you can download here.