The Raspberry Pi Zero has been upgraded to include a camera port, display it with pride in this eye-catching new Pibow.
Note: this is the case for the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 only. This case is not compatible with the Pi Zero W or the Pi Zero v1.2 (without camera connector). Does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi Zero visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports accessible (encloses micro-SD)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of four unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Zero while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
Pibow Zero Case for Raspberry Pi Zero version 1.3
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments