The Pi-Digi+ plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD optical or electrical digital audio in minutes.
IQaudIO have used the WM8804, added IQaudIO build quality, electrical isolation as standard and re-exposed the Pi's 40way header so you can add other "bells and whistles".
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-Digi+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi with driver support already in the official Raspbian Linux distribution.
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Built in Electrical isolation
- Wolfson WM8804
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality RCA and optical connectors
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Please note: The Pi-Digi+ is supplied to us without any spacers or screws, so if you aren't already using a Pibow you might want to consider picking up a set of standoffs along with the HAT to add support