The Open Workbench Logic Sniffer is an open source logic analyzer with a USB interface. The hardware is designed for the SUMP open source logic analyzer client and toolchain.
- Capture 50MHz+ waveforms on 32 channels
- 200Msps captures up to 100MHz waveforms on 16 channels
- 100Msps captures up to 50MHz waveforms on 32 channels
- 16 buffered channels, 5 volt tolerant
- M74LCX16245DTR2G transceiver tolerates voltages from -0.5V to +7V.
- 216K Block RAM supports following memory configurations*
- 8 channels with 24K sample depth
- 16 channels with 12K sample depth
- 32 channels with 6K sample depth
- External clock and trigger input
- Allows interfacing with external test equipment and daisy chaining OLS's for additional channels.
- Internal clock and trigger output
- 16bit wing expansion header
- USB interface, USB powered
- USB upgradable everything
- Designed for the SUMP logic analyzer client
- Open source