The ultimate prototyping kit for the BBC micro:bit. Includes all essential accessories and a great prototyping breakout kit so you can get started with micro:bit projects.
Make your micro:bit breadboard compatible with this handy prototyping kit! It converts the micro:bit's edge connector into a set of 0.1" spaced pin headers which you can use with standard jumper leads.
- BBC micro:bit
- microB USB cable for power/programming, 1m
- 2 x AA battery holder for mobile power
- 2 x AA batteries
- Kitronik Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Male.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Female.
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - Pre-built.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized codeable computer with motion detection, a built-in compass, LED display, and Bluetooth technology built in. It also connects to other devices, sensors, kits and objects, and is a companion to Arduino, Galileo, Kano, littleBits and Raspberry Pi, acting as a spring board to more complex learning.