This is a board with 0.1" pins, a voltage regulator, 2 LEDs and a button. It's thin, small, and very power efficient.
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 32 x GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART) on 0.7mm Pitch, including 8 analog inputs
- 1.7v - 3.6v voltage range
- Built in thermometer
- Dimensions: 16mm x 10mm x 2.2mm thick
Breakout board features
- 2.5 - 16v voltage input, 20uA power draw when advertising
- 0.1" pin header (With 22 GPIO, 7 analog inputs)
- Red and Green LEDs
Apply power between the
GND pins. Any voltage between 2.5 and 16 volts will work - just be careful not to get the polarity wrong! Check the pinout for more information on the location of pins.
- There is a button (
BTN1) between pin
D0and 3.3v. Pulling this high on boot enables the bootloader.
- There is a LED (
LED1) between pin
GND. This is flashes at boot and also indicates bootloader mode.
The breakout board also contains a green LED on pin D2. As of build 1v99 this isn't mapped to a built-in variable, but a simple
global.LED2=D2 command will add it.