Adhesive tape is so 20th century! Get future ready with these no-tech tools for cardboard construction.
Suitable for classrooms, libraries, workshops, birthday parties, maker spaces, design studios and delightfully ambitious home projects, this large toolbox will ignite the creative genius in all who use it.
Super engaging and fun, get making with Makedo in your learning space today and watch all your little makers’ curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm for learning soar.
This kit includes safe, flexible plastic cardboard saws for younger makers.
For educators: Learn more about Makedo in the classroom.
366 pieces? What do I get?
- 12 x Safe-Saw Jnr - Flexible plastic blade to saw cardboard, not fingers.
- 12 x Scru-Driver - Connect cardboard as simply as righty tighty, lefty loosey.
- 240 x SCRU - Connects up to three layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 90 x SCRU XL - Connects up to six layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 12 x Mini-Tool - For parallel and cooperative making.
- 1 x Toolbox - Packaging opens into a handy sort & store toolbox. Fold down to pack away into the outer sleeve for storage.