Engaging screen-free learning is overflowing from this toolbox.
Suitable for classrooms, libraries, workshops, birthday parties, maker spaces, design studios and delightfully ambitious home projects (like the biggest cardboard fort... ever), this large toolbox will ignite the creative genius in all who use it.
The Makedo experience celebrates the process of wondering, imagining, creating, discovering, experimenting, failing, thinking and solving, all under the guise of play. Oh where was this kit when I was a kid?! Don’t hold back, you are older than 7 years.
This kit includes safe (no sharp edges) steel cardboard saws and perforators for competent makers.
For educators: Learn more about Makedo in the classroom.
366 pieces? What do I get?
- 8 x Safe-Saw - Steel blade with no sharp edges to swiftly saw cardboard.
- 8 x Fold-Roller - Perforate lines to sculpt like a pro.
- 8 x Scru-Driver - Connect cardboard as simply as righty tighty, lefty loosey.
- 240 x SCRU - Connects up to three layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 90 x SCRU XL - Connects up to six layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 12 x Mini Tool - For parallel and cooperative making.
- 1 x Toolbox - Packaging opens into a handy sort & store toolbox. Fold down to pack away into the outer sleeve for storage.