This is the ultimate cardboard construction kit for your squad.
Be it family or friends, young or old, solo, duo or more.. this toolbox contains all the age suitable tools needed to collaborate and make just about anything from up-cycled cardboard.
Imagine costumes, vehicles, forts and creatures! An immersive, hack-able world of your own making is at your finger tips.
This toolbox has every tool in the Makedo arsenal so you and your crew can perfect the art of cardboard construction. This kit includes a safe (no sharp edges) steel cardboard saw and perforator for competent makers, and a safe flexible plastic cardboard saw for younger makers.
126 pieces? What do I get?
- 1 x Safe-Saw Jnr (4+) - Flexible plastic blade to saw cardboard, not fingers
- 1 x Safe-Saw (7+) - Steel blade with no sharp edges to swiftly saw cardboard.
- 1 x Fold-Roller (7+) - Perforate lines to sculpt like a pro.
- 1 x Scru-Driver - Connect cardboard as simply as righty tighty, lefty loosey.
- 90 x SCRU - Connects up to three layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 30 x SCRU XL - Connects up to six layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 2 x Mini-Tool - For parallel and cooperative making.
1 x Toolbox - Packaging opens into a handy sort & store toolbox.
Fold down to pack away into the outer sleeve for storage.