An easy to use, open source, modular mini IoT development kit, with sensor and speaker HATs.
Powered by an ESP32 based processor with inbuilt bluetooth and wifi, M5StickC also includes a motion sensor, an IR transmitter, a microphone and a built in lipo battery.
ENV HAT is able to measure temperature, humidity, air pressure and magnetic fields. It connects via I2C so allows you to obtain 4 types of environment data using just 2 pins, making it ideal for environmental data collecting.
SPK HAT is an M5StickC compatible speaker with integrated single channel 3w amplifier.
This kit also comes with a watch strap mount - ideal for making your projects wearable!
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU
- Red LED
- IR transmitter
- Buttons, LCD(0.96 inch)
- Built-in Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Wearable & Wall mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
temperature range: -20 ~ 60C
Humidity range: 20 ~ 95 %RH
Typical Magnetic Field：
- magnetic field resolution: 0.3μT
Dimension：24mm x 20.3mm x 13.8mm
- Ultra-low EMI interference, 20dB better than FCC class B standard at 300MHz
- Voltage 5 v power supply, with 4 Ω load power output 3 w, 10% of the total harmonic distortion.
- Ultra-low noise without input
- Power range: 2.8V～5.5V
- Shortcut protection.
- 1x M5Stick-C
- 1x 20cm USB Type-C cable
- 1x ENV Hat
- 1x SPK Hat
- 1x WALL/1515
- 1x Brick
- 1x watch strap
- Internet of things terminal controller
- Wearable devices
- Stem education product
- DIY creation
- Weather Station