This LED yarn can be sewn and knitted into clothes or other items. Use it to make light-up shoelaces, an illuminated dog collar (for canines or clergy), or sew it to your backpack to make yourself more visible when cycling at night.
3.3-5V is ideal for powering these LEDs, but remember to use an appropriate current-limiting resistor to avoid damaging and/or shortening the life of the LEDs.
Please note: LED yarn is sold by the metre. If you order multiple, then you'll receive that many metres as a single length.
- LED life: 40000 hours
- Operating temperature: 0°C~35°C
- Breaking strength: >30kg
- Outside diameter: 3.0 ± 0.5mm
- Sewing space: 7.0 ± 0.5mm
- Input voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 5V
- Maximum current: <300mA/m
- LED pitch: 40 ± 2mm
- Waterproof and dustproof: IP68(IEC60598-1)
- Washing criteria: AATCC135-2012
- Machine cycle: Normal
- Washing temp: 27± 3°C
- Drying procedure: line dry (do not tumble)
- Note: using a laundry bag is preferable