This Breadboard-Plugin Connector has gold-plated pins making it solid and durable and also gives it excellent conductivity. It plugs neatly and easily in the breadboard and is both reliable and reusable.
Using this innovative approach solves common problems that occur when using DIP components, such as:
- Difficulty reading confusing resistor color codes
- Deforming component pins and breadboard tie-points after use
- Using components with a different pin-pitch than your breadboard
- Confusing the order of a transistor's collector, emitter and base pins
- Using a confusing mess of jumper wires to connect small components
The Breadboard-Plugin Kit is designed by Maker LeoYan
This is a Breadboard-Plugin Connector package only, click here to get the whole component kit.
Easy to recognize: resistance values, capacitance values, polarity and pin functions are clearly marked on each component
Easy to learn: standard circuit symbols are clearly marked on each component helping you learn how to read schematic diagrams
Easy to use: Pins plug directly in to the breadboard, saving a confusing mess of jumper wires
Easy to Plug/unplug: The 0.64mm diametral pin perfectly matches standard breadboard tie-points
High-reliability: Each component is manufactured using ENIG technology making the circuit connection reliable and durable
Environmentally-friendly: Each part is durable and reusable making it friendly to the environment
- Breadboard PluginConnector x2