Get more from :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit with the Bumper add-on. Turn :MOVE mini into a football/hockey game playing robot and compete against other robots
With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competitive games, then this is the add-on for you.
Previously on :MOVE mini, we; drew shapes, controlled it via bluetooth, controlled it with a second microbit, and we also coded a variety of light shows. Now, it can totally used to play ball games too!
This self assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini, the buggy can now easily be used for competitive games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily.
- :MOVE mini will be able to move balls and pucks.
- Allows for competative team games such as football and hockey.
- 1 x Set of Bumper parts.
- 2 x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Length: 32mm.
- Width: 77mm.
- Height: 9mm.
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Drawing With The :MOVE mini For The microbit.
- Guide For Coding Automatic Headlights For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Coding Indicators For :MOVE mini.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.
- Build Instructions.