This BuildTak™ sheet is an easy-to-install, heat-resistant, long-lasting 3D printing surface for your Vertex Delta. It's the ideal build surface for 3D printing ABS and PLA.
BuildTak™ is a thin, durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed of FFF (fused filament fabrication) 3D printers. It provides an optimal printing surface for 3D objects to adhere to for the duration of a print, while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak™ surface
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
- Protects build plate
- Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier