Arduboy, the game system the size of a credit card. The easiest way to play, make and share 8-bit games! Powered by Arduino!
- Brilliant OLED Display
- 6 Soft-Touch Tactile Buttons
- 2 Channel Piezo Speaker
- Durable Metal & Polycarbonate Construction
- 8+ Hour Battery Life & Rechargable
- Fully Programmable with Arduino!
Arduboy is an open platform for people to play, create and share games. A game system the size of a credit card. Choose your favorite classic game from the completely free Arduboy Arcade. Built on the popular Arduino software, it’s also an excellent way to learn how to program! Because you can learn to make your own games, Arduboy is a game system the size of your imagination!
- Processor: ATmega32u4 (same as Arduino Leonardo & Micro)
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 w/ built in HID profile
- Inputs: 6 momentary tactile buttons
- Outputs: 128x64 1Bit OLED, 2 Ch. Piezo Speaker & Blinky LED
- Battery: 180 mAh Thin-Film Lithium Polymer
- Programming: Codebender, Arduino IDE, GCC & AVRDude