Play your 8BitDo Controllers, Switch Pro, Switch Joy-cons, Xbox One S/X Bluetooth® controller, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro and more, wirelessly, on Windows PCs, Macs, Raspberry Pi, laptops, and even Nintendo Switch.
This little USB dongle lets you use a whole bunch of Bluetooth® games controllers with different consoles and computers, even those without Bluetooth®! The dongle talks to your controller wirelessly (over Bluetooth®) and then passes the commands over USB to your console or computer. Nifty.
8Bitdo make a fantastic range of high-quality games controllers, modelled after some of the classic games consoles, and accessories like this dongle and even wireless speakers. Their whole range is beautifully-designed and well-made; a cut above your average retro games controllers.
The 8BitDo wireless USB adapter supports all current 8BitDo Bluetooth® games controllers, and a whole lot more. You can use Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro, Switch Joy-Cons, and Pro controllers wirelessly on Nintendo Switch, Windows, macOS, Android TV, and Raspberry Pi.
*Supports DualShock 4 Motion and Rumble features wirelessly. 2.4GHz controllers are NOT supported!
- Compatible with Windows, Android TV, macOS, Steam, Switch, Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with 8BitDo controllers and arcade sticks (excluding 2.4GHz)
- Compatible with Xbox One, DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro, Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Switch Joy-Cons, Switch Pro controllers
- Special Features
- DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
- X-input, D-input, Mac, and Switch modes
- X-input mode support vibration
- Dimensions / weight: 56x24x8mm, 10g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.1, Class 2
- Includes: USB wireless adapter x1
- Instruction manual