A compact, wireless game controller, jam-packed with features. The N30 Pro 2 from 8BitDo has dual analog sticks, motion controls, vibration, USB-C, and more!
It's compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, Steam, Switch, and especially great in our mind for Raspberry Pi Retro Gaming (RetroPie, Picade, Lakka, etc)! The N30 Pro 2 is rechargeable (over USB-C, cable included) and will give you about 18 hours' play on a single charge.
8BitDo make a fantastic range of high-quality games controllers, modelled after some of the classic games consoles. Their whole range is beautifully-designed and well-made; a cut above your average retro games controller.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, macOS, Steam, Switch, Raspberry Pi for retro gaming fun!
- X-input, D-input, Mac, and Switch controller modes
- Special features:
- Rumble vibration
- Motion control
- Wireless Bluetooth® and USB-C connectivity
- Dimensions / weight: 132x64x20.6mm, 84g
- 480mAh Li-Ion battery with 18 hours' play and 1-2 hour charge time
- Includes: N30 Pro 2 controller, USB-C cable, instruction manual
- Windows 7 and above (Bluetooth® 4.0 required)
- Android 4.0 and above
- macOS 10.7 and above
- Steam (Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.9 and above)
- Switch (1.0.0 and above)
- Raspberry Pi (requires Bluetooth® 2.0 and above)
A modern controller that respects the classics
The Pro controllers aren't just full-sized wireless Bluetooth® game controllers, they were designed with respect for the classics. 8BitDo paid extra attention to the most critical characteristics like the D-pad, to make sure it feels exactly like you remember it.
Play any game, anywhere
8BitDo controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with each of your devices. Easily pair your controller as an X-input or D-input device via Bluetooth®. You can even use it as a wired USB controller with the included USB cable. 8BitDo regularly update the firmware with new system compatibility like the Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, and more.