8BitDo Lite is a modern-looking controller modelled after the Switch Lite, with dual D-pads, shoulder buttons, and more! It's wireless and compatible with a tonne of different systems.
The 8BitDo Lite controller is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, Steam, Switch, and especially great in our mind for Raspberry Pi Retro Gaming (RetroPie, Picade, Lakka, etc)! It's rechargeable, using the included USB-C cable. The split D-pads make this controller perfect for tank-style steering on Raspberry Pi or Adafruit Feather-powered robots.
8BitDo make a fantastic range of high-quality games controllers, modelled after some of the classic games consoles. Their whole range is beautifully-designed and well-made; a cut above your average retro games controller.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, macOS, Steam, Switch, Raspberry Pi for retro gaming fun!
- Dual D-pads
- Customisable turbo function
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 and USB-C connectivity
- Windows 7 and above (Bluetooth® 4.0 required)
- Android 4.0 and above
- macOS 10.7 and above
- Steam (Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.9 and above)
- Switch (1.0.0 and above)
- Raspberry Pi (requires Bluetooth® 2.0 and above)