This page will give you the latest information relating to our status due to measures to deal with COVID-19.
Check here for details relating to product availability, shipping delays, support, and other measures we're taking.
Online orders are being processed as normal.
Couriers/postal services are slower to deliver than usual.
In-person pickups are currently not available.
- Royal Mail - delays reported. 1st Class shipments often taking two or more days to deliver. More details
- DPD - delivery as usual. More details
- UPS - deliveries may take longer than normal. More details
Due to reduced air shipping capacity many shipments will see delays. Please take this into account when placing your order!
With so many of our crew working from home at the moment - we've a spot of spare space at Pirate HQ. We're using it to help out with logistics for 3DCrowdUK - a project to hook up thousands of maker volunteers with hospitals and other front line services and get as many 3D printed visors as possible to the people who need them.
We're currently kitting and shipping thousands of visors out a day. We'll continue as long as frontline staff keep asking for it - if you'd like to get involved you can sign up as a volunteer on the 3DCrowdUK site or donate to the GoFundMe.
What's happening at Pimoroni?
Since we are primarily an online store and can provide our staff with a safe working environment we can continue to operate both our manufacturing and shipping departments.
- All staff who are vulnerable (or care for someone vulnerable) have been given fully paid time-off.
- All staff who can work from home are working from home.
- We've reduced our production and shipping staff to a skeleton crew to minimise any potential transmission at work.
Our entire team is working hard to support each other, and keep things running in a ship-shape manner.
Our initial update on current principles and safety measures from March 18th can be found on our blog
- love and (non-contact) hugs from your friends at Pimoroni - stay safe out there.