Christmas shipping dates:
To ensure pre-Christmas delivery place your order on or before:
UK: 18th December
Europe: 13th December
United States: 12th December
Please chose the correct Power Supply (UK, EU or USA) for your part of the world
A high-power, reliable, USB 2.0 hub
ideal for the Raspberry Pi®
Fast, Feisty and Fruity
Tested & endorsed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation!
Small enough to fit in your pocket but with enough power to charge mobile phones, run hard drives and other power-hungry gadgets the PIHUB is the must have accessory for the Raspberry Pi.
For UK/EU/US kits PiHUB is supplied with a 3A 5.25V power-supply and USB A-B cable
- Beautifully formed with bold silkscreen
- 10% of revenue donated back to the Raspberry Pi foundation
- Made, with love, by the happy Pimoroni pirate crew in Sheffield, UK
- Fully USB 2.0 compliant (backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- 3000mA supply to power the hungriest of gadgets
- 5.2V rich voltage to avoid brownouts
- Multi TT processor for the best possible Raspberry Pi performance
- 4 high-power USB ports for reliable Pi Power (also great for phones, hard disks, anything!)
- Will run from bus-power in the absence of a power brick
- CE and FCC approved for EMI good behaviour.
With 10% of revenue going to the Raspberry Pi Foundation the hub is not only helping you with your projects it's also helping to fund education projects around the world!
* Babbage Bear not included - awwwwww!
Need to source a different power supply?
If you need a to source a power supply other than UK, EU, or US then please ensure that it fits the following spec:
- Rated between 5V and 5.25V (do not exceed 5.25V)
- At least a 2A supply (if you want to power four Pis you'll need 3A)
- A centre positive DC barrel jack (2.5mm/5mm).